Q: How do I delete a character?
A: Swipe on the character name in the character list and the delete buttion will appear.
Q: How do I create a character without DDI Character Builder
A: Complete the following steps
- On the import site enter your email address and click the login button.
- Click the new button in the lower right corner.
- Enter your characters name and class in the lower section and click the new button in the lower right.
- Fill in the other information about your character, pay particular attention to the hit point fields before attempting to import the character.
- Update the character after you make changes.
- From your device go to the character select screen and tap the import button, it should bring up the character you just created as an option now.
- Choose the character you wish to import.
Q: How do I import a Character Builder .dnd4e file
A: Complete the following steps or watch this video
- Go to the i4e import site at i4e.cordax.net
- Enter your email address and click "Login"
- Click the "New" button in the lower right
- Click the "Choose File" button and navigate to your .dnd4e file and select it
- Click the "Upload" button
- Check the character on the import site to make sure all the information came through correctly, unfortunately the import process from a .dnd4e file is just a good first step, there will still most likely be some things you'll need to update.
- Go to the Settings app on your device and find the i4e section, enter the same email address you used in step 2
- Launch i4e and tap the import button, your character should now be listed there ready for import
- Select the character you wish to import and it will be imported into the i4e application
Q: Why doesn't all the information for powers get imported?
A: Unfortunately, some of the information about powers aren't included in the .dnd4e save file mainly the following; description, range, keywords.
Q: After import my (weapon, implement, item, power, etc) isn't entered correctly
A: Unfortunately the .dnd4e file doesn't include everything that would be useful for re-constructing a character, a lot of the import process is dependant on (hopefully) educated guesses to put the puzzle back together.
Q: How do I request a new feature?
A: Send an email for each feature you'd like to request to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be logged